Razz M' Tazz Dance Company
Is a breath
of fresh air in the traditional Latin style of dancing. They successfully
combine the best of Palladium-era Mambo and modern-day Salsa with American
Jazz, while keeping the flavor of Afro-Cuban rhythms
years ago, Angel and Addie Rodriguez began the difficult task of raising
this baby. It was with hard work, determination, pride, and lots of love
that Razz M' Tazz beat all odds to become New York's best Latin Dance Company.
Angel and Addie have introduced their unique style of Latin dance to over five thousand students and have developed numerous dance teams. They currently have Mambo/Salsa workshops throughout the Tri-state area. They have additionally inspired many successful workshops in Europe which are based on the Razz M' Tazz system. At these workshops they offer dance classes for everyone, from beginner to professional, for children who've just learned to walk to senior citizens that have walked and seen the world.
MISSION: The RMT mission is to provide the finest training
in the art of Salsa Dancing; to enrich and empower people at all levels
of experience and skill, and of all beliefs and backgrounds, by enabling
them to achieve (or surpass) their dance goals in a positive, professional
environment. Razz M' Tazz will accomplish this mission through Workshops,
Videos, Team training and performance, and Instructor training and development.
DANCE COMPANY: The Razz M' Tazz Dance Company, is currently comprised
of 12 members who come from a variety of dance backgrounds. Together, they
make a dynamic group of rising professionals ready to provide the finest
in show performances and training.
- Principal Dancers for the movie "Carlito's Way" produced by Brian De Palma
- 2002 East Coast Salsa Congress
- 2002 SPICE Salsa & Tango Festival
- 1997 New Years' Eve - A morning with "Good Morning America"
- 2001- Channel 11 Morning News
- 2001, 2002 : Congreso Mundial de la Salsa- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- The "7th Annual New York State Assembly Senate Puerto Rican/Hispanic Task Force Conference"
- "Noche de Gala" at Kean College
- "U.S. Ballroom Association", for the National Ballroom Dance Week Celebration at Long Island University
Dominican and Puerto Rican day parades, sponsored by "Bacardi Martin"
- Ralph Mercado Management's "El Concierto del Amor" concerts: Madison Square Garden
- 2002 Harlem Jazz Festival: The Harlem Renaissance Tribute
Spotlight dancers for Vanessa Williams and Chayanne